Mark is the founder of Buckwalter Law Firm, PLLC. Mark is licensed to practice in Nebraska, Idaho and Montana, and his practice areas include general litigation matters, real estate law, land use law, estate planning, business law, and construction law. Mark strives to provide legal solutions for individuals and businesses in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Mark is a native of Utah, and he received his bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Utah State University. Mark obtained his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 2007, and practiced for two years in one of the largest firms in Nebraska. Mark relocated to Kalispell to be closer to family and the blue-ribbon trout streams of Montana.
In his free time, Mark enjoys Nebraska Cornhusker football, fly-fishing, and exploring the natural wonders of the Flathead Valley.
- The Order of Barristers, National Honorarium for excellence and high honor through the art of courtroom advocacy
- 2005 Nebraska State Bar Association Silver Quill Award for outstanding legal writing ability
- 2005 McGrath North Excellence in Legal Writing Award for best performance in Legal Research and Writing section, University of Nebraska College of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for highest grade in Legal Research and Writing Course, University of Nebraska College of Law
- National Moot Court Team, University of Nebraska College of Law
- Associate-Baylor, Evnen, Curtiss, Grimit, & Witt, LLP, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Senior Certified Law Clerk-Pierson, Fitchett, Hunzeker, Blake, & Katt
- Law Clerk-Nebraska Attorney General’s Office
- Juris Doctorate (with distinction), University of Nebraska College of Law
- Bachelor of Science (Cum Laude), Political Science, Utah State University
- BNI-Whitefish Chapter
- Flathead Area Young Professionals
- Northwest Montana Bar Association
- Montana State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association